Saturday, October 6, 2012

More News on Franklin the F*ck Up

Thank god I found this!

It helped confirm to me that yes, Franklin the tortoise is a fuck up that he is, in fact, a pussy (kindly pointed out to me by http://www.somethingclever2point0.com/ ).

It also opened my eyes up to that suspicious McStuffin family. This is a must read for all parents because it will help you understand what the hell is going on in pre-pre school pop culture that you have become familiar with the past few years. 

If you are not a parent and you know these shows, may God help you.

Anyway, it's Saturday and you are hung-over and the kids have been fucking with you all day. 

And lets face it, you need a nap but you're not going to get one. You may as well read this and at least you'll have a laugh.

Check it out!

Something Clever 2.0: What the Hell is Wrong With Kids' Shows?? (Part 2)...: About 8 months ago, I wrote What the Hell is Wrong With Kids' Shows?? (Part 1) . Now that my kid is a little older, and watching some new ...

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment